Digimark is a dynamic Greek company, a member of the CPGroup group of companies that are active in the field of information technology and telecommunications for 35 years. Operating as a Technology Provider and End to End Partner, it offers integrated ICT solutions in the areas of IT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, System Integration, Business Software, and Telecommunications.
Digimark is seeking to hire a Marketing and Sales Assistant to join our team.
As a Marketing and Sales Assistant, you will be responsible to support the Marketing and Sales department of our company in its primary and administrative duties.
Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing and Sales department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing and sales executives in organizing various projects
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant, admin assistant, or sales assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software, and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- BSc in Marketing, Business, or a relevant field is a strong advantage
The company is an equal-opportunity employer and is offering a competitive compensation package and opportunities for continuous growth and development. If you believe that you can accept the challenges of this opportunity, please send your cv by email.